fighting bro (X
Wednesday, [0] Stalker

Photobucket
Olloh (: harini , aku , aisyah and aimi stay kejap rumah alhaan .. and tadi aku , alhaan and aimi , kteorg gaduh gila2 dgn aisyah dgn huz .. cause ? adalah doe .. and , well , kawan sejati /cehh ayat \.. hentak2 pintu toilet , my favorite thing to do bila gaduh . and aku tgk dduk atas bntal /i mean peha alhaan yg lembut mcm bantal (lemak byk :I) and dia tgh pok pek2 !!!



Disclaimer
Welcome to my world


Hello Hi. Welcome to Princess Rawrr. I dont used to "follow me, i'll follow you back". Hate my blog, fine. We almost always see only what's wrong with other people and not what's wrong with us. Best view Google Chrome

Le owner Le stuff Le entry

Taggie Board
Tell me something fun



Music Here
Music describes what words cant

Shut up and enjoy the music



Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr