Adore Them All
Saturday, [1] Stalker




Photobucket



Hey , This is me , im tried to be a good friend , but i cant be good enough , yahh , im not a perfect friend , but i'll try my best to make them all always smile and happy . yah maybe i make a mistake that they all cant forgive me , but there's a couple word i want to say , Im sorry for all my mistake i've done to all of you.. and I Love You So Much , I cant live WITHOUT YOU ALL !

Yahh , this pretty young lady is already taken by zaki , but it's okay , she still loves us , and take good care of us , and she always beside me when i've any trouble and give me a support .. give me some spirit to go in the future .. she makes me feel i'm perfect .. and whatever she are , it's not about the character or something , it's about her attitude .. the way she behave .. and the way she give a respond to us .. and she is the perfect friend i ever meet ..SITI AISYAH AQILAH SHARI !!!


this one AIMI KHALIDAH ZAINUDDIN , she's also a caring friend i've ever meet .. she so cool .. and sporting .. when i was in trouble , she always make me strong .. when someone make trouble to me , she always , in front me , and backup me , what kind the way it is . she is always think positive and always think before do something .. she is always take a good care of my heart and feeling . because of that all , I LOVE HER SO FREAKING DAMN MUCH !


Okay , This Cutest Little Princess , Alhaan Faatihah Muha .. Yah , she's so caring and always supported us .. whatever it is ,she try her best to make we all happy.. she's always try to change .. because a long ago , she's so sensitive , but now , she change , for us .. when i really dont understand in whatever subject , whatever subject math , science or bm , she always teach me .. and she'll never give up .. maybe she have make a mistake to me , but it's past .. it's a long ago , that i've forgot about it .. i dont care what people said about her , slutty or whatever it's , they doesn't know she .. and she is everything to me , and all of us , yahh , i've many mistake to here , but i hop she'll forgive me ....


And this the smartest girl that i've ever meet .. DIYANA ASHYQEEN ! well , i've not know her before , but this year we're in the same class , and i try to be a friend of her , and so far , she's so okay .. her attitude make be proud to be her friends .. and yahh , she have a awesome character .. yah , she's always right .. well i know , im not a good friends to her , but girl, i'll try my best to make you happy to be my friend .. and i should thanked you cause you willing to take me as your friend .. and the important one , even we know each other in a short time , but my heart start to love you .. and i just want to say that I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING DAMN MUCH !!


p.s: and to all of you guys , I LOVE YOU IN THE DEEP IN MY HEART , I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL AND LIVE WITHOUT YOU ALL ! THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if god wiling , I HOPE WE ALL WILL BE A FRIENDS FOREVER TILL WE DEATH ! AND I HOPE YOU ALL WILL NEVER FORGET ME , AND I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU ALL !
People like you all just one in a million in this world , so i should appreciate you all . you all the greatest gift that ALLAH have gave to me .. *Wink2



Disclaimer
Welcome to my world


Hello Hi. Welcome to Princess Rawrr. I dont used to "follow me, i'll follow you back". Hate my blog, fine. We almost always see only what's wrong with other people and not what's wrong with us. Best view Google Chrome

Le owner Le stuff Le entry

Taggie Board
Tell me something fun



Music Here
Music describes what words cant

Shut up and enjoy the music



Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr