Tutorial tukar password Blog
Tuesday, [0] Stalker





Photobucket

Hey , tadi aku chat ngan aqilah othman , dia nk tuka password blog , dia xtau .. so dia suro aku tlg ..
okay first pegi design , and my Account .


Bila korang click ade kuar gamba kt atas ni kn ? then korang click yg ats skali warna biru tu 'Changing Your Password' .


Haa , the korang Isi la , da abes tkn save .. tpi peringatan , tulis la dlm diary korang atau save kt mne2 , takut korang lupe .

Labels:




Disclaimer
Welcome to my world


Hello Hi. Welcome to Princess Rawrr. I dont used to "follow me, i'll follow you back". Hate my blog, fine. We almost always see only what's wrong with other people and not what's wrong with us. Best view Google Chrome

Le owner Le stuff Le entry

Taggie Board
Tell me something fun



Music Here
Music describes what words cant

Shut up and enjoy the music



Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr