LALALA xD
Monday, [0] Stalker

 HOMEWORK! HOMEWORK! HOMEWORK! I HATE YOU ! I HATE YOU !I HATE YOU ! SO MALAS ! SO MALAS ! SO MALAS ! duhh , haiyoo . banyak penat woo ! homework bertimbun2 . cikgu ni pon satu . xley kasi byk lgi ke . agk2 ah doe . ishh , mmm , baek online fb lgi best en ? xpe ah . wt homework kt skola je la . hehe , idea yg sgt bernas ye . bijak2 . lol . 4 ssiape yg bace blog ni .. TY sgt2 tau .



Disclaimer
Welcome to my world


Hello Hi. Welcome to Princess Rawrr. I dont used to "follow me, i'll follow you back". Hate my blog, fine. We almost always see only what's wrong with other people and not what's wrong with us. Best view Google Chrome

Le owner Le stuff Le entry

Taggie Board
Tell me something fun



Music Here
Music describes what words cant

Shut up and enjoy the music



Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr